Old Fashioned White Elephant Game Rules
- Everyone gets a steal, a block and a force-a-swap token.
- Draw cards to see who starts (lowest card that isn’t an Ace or a nine). If tied, those players re-draw.
- Play starts with winning player and proceeds counter-clockwise.
- When it is your turn:
- Roll 8 dice. If they total a prime number (11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47), pick 2 gifts otherwise pick 3. (if there are fewer, take all).
- If you roll a 28, you get one more token of your choice.
- Line up the select gifts. Ask Alexa for a random number to choose your gift. Return the others.
- All players can place one token in their hand (if they choose), then all reveal at once. Tokens are played from current player (who doesn’t participate) clockwise. If you reveal a token, it must be played.
- Play passes to the next player.